It’s time once again for Camp NaNoWriMo! …or at least it was. July was not a great month for writing so the story actually got started in August (whoops!).
The short story idea has been outlined in Bunnies Always Lie and now it’s time to get some words on paper… err, screen!
In the grand tradition of my recent
If you want to skip the spoilers below, hop right into Part 1!
One Sentence Summary: A banshee comes to her best friend’s wedding… and hijinx ensue!
Concept: What if a newly-dead banshee had to save her childhood best friend’s wedding from her friend’s selkie relatives?
Central Theme: Letting go of the past is good for man and beast.
Genre: Urban/Suburban Fantasy
- Part 1 – One Last Goodbye
- Part 2 – Bound in Gold
- Part 3 – Raise a Glass
- Part 4 – Cold Feet
- Part 5 – Happily Ever After
In order of appearance in the story:
- The Muse (fanfic addicted and sometimes inspiring)
- The Writer (ever procrastinating)
- Jenn (the banshee, the childhood best friend of the bride)
- Mika/Mikael (the church grim)
- Niall (the selkie, distant-ish cousin of the bride)