1. Shadows thicken in the monster’s wake, smothering the bright spring day in a heavy miasma of despair.
2. “The last thing I need’s another ‘suspicious behavior’ complaint,” he eyed the shivering puppy with a sigh, “But I can’t just leave you here–“
3. The dorm bathrooms have confidence mirrors, charmed to show you the best possible version of your current self. It’s meant to be inspiring but all it does is remind me how even the little things seem so impossible.
4. As the shockwave hits the nose of the shuttle he sees time slow, caught in a honey-thick wall of magic that’s the final defense against catastrophic failures.
5. Gas prices are up again, but at least this time the weather’s nice enough that she can enjoy the walk.
Leave a Reply