1. The rocky ground is rough and razor-sharp without strong winds or weather to grind it down. On this world life moved from the sea to the sky, embracing the feather-light gravity instead of thicker skins.
2. Honeybees amble from flower to flower, lazily dodging her arms as she works to weed around the bush beans.
3. It’s forged from black magic, or close enough to black to cause the familiar burn along his fingers, but he scoops up the shield anyway, swinging it into place by muscle memory as the fire hits.
4. The dragon rears up, clockwork wings unfurling with screams of metal as the dragonfire boilers gasp to life.
5. “I think I need my coat.”
“It’s just a mountain.”
“And a hat.”
“Dude, we’re not even leaving the house.”
“Scarf me, bro!”