I started with Book 5 (2014) because it was the easiest of the lot– I had already done some work on it at the beginning of the year (before the pandemic and all of the other craziness had kicked in for realz). It still needed a bit of tweaking to match the current themed collections, but nothing major.
Books 2 (2011), 3 (2012), and 4 (2013) quickly followed, but Book 6 is having weird formatting issues, Book 1 is way too short and needs a full overhaul, and books 7-10 were never actually compiled (whoops!).
I’m am still fighting with some minor formatting artifacts in the republished books, where the font goes a little sideways for no reason I can figure out. Nothing as bad as Book 6, so I figured readers would forgive the oddness.
Google Docs and their epub don’t play as well with Kindle as I’d hoped. I’m planning on starting a completely new document and copying things into it as plain text to chase out the demons (wish me luck!).
I don’t think I’ll get more that one or two of the remaining books done this year, but they are definitely on the slate for first quarter next year! 😁