1. She carefully walks along the stepping stones to her grandmother’s cottage, knowing with each terrified heartbeat that she’s dreaming… and fighting as hard as she can not to wake up.
2. “A hundred years ago when you asked for help you said it would be the last time,” the unicorn interrupted. “So tread carefully, promises have power here.”
3. Silence seeps across the ballroom like fog, conversations fading naturally as each group realizes their neighbors have stopped talking. Finally, it’s about to begin.
4. No one loves magic more than physicists.
5. Eyes in odd numbers are oddly unnerving and he’s embarrassed, but grateful when the alien notices and puts it’s helmet back on.
Leave a Reply