I’ve been putting off trying to get back to a sane inbox for a while now because I didn’t want to ‘lose’ the email lists I was signed up for.
Lists whose emails I’ve been archiving or deleting unread sometimes for years.
So I went ahead and archived everything in my Gmail for every tab except for Primary. (My hoarding brain was oddly happy with this since they weren’t deleted… even though I plan on deleting them later).
The next step is to look at each email as it comes in and unsubscribe (or keep) and document it here. Thus I won’t worry about losing track of something I really did want.
So this is my starting list and I expect it will continue to grow as the year rolls on! ?
Mailing lists I unsubscribed from
- Jerry Jenkins (jerryjenkins.com)
- Tim Ferriss (tim.blog)
- Tracy Matthews (www.flourishthriveacademy.com)
- Melyssa Griffin (www.melyssagriffin.com)
- Mallory Whitfield (www.badasscreatives.com)
- Elite Blog Academy (eliteblogacademy.com)
- Sally Ann Miller (sallyannmiller.com)
- The Merriweather Council (merriweathercouncilblog.com)
- Tim Grahl (storygrid.com)
- Fuzzy and Birch (blog.fuzzyandbirch.com)
- Tizzit (tizzit.co)
- Janet LeBlanc (paperandspark.com)
- Ruth Soukup (ruthsoukup.com)
- Mark Dawson (selfpublishingformula.com)
- Quincy Larson (www.freecodecamp.org)
- Do It Scared (podcast)
- XO Sarah (daretogrow.co)
- Bryan Harris (dripscripts.com)