1. It hurt to see them so in love, as careful as they’d both been not to trample on her feelings.
2. Cryosleep is never dreamless and they pay the dream-weavers well to spend those long years awake, fending off the passenger’s nightmares with their immortal magics.
3. Slowly cats crept out of the forest until they were surrounded by hundreds of glowing eyes.
4. “As soon as you know your destiny, you lose it.” She snapped the leather day planner shut in annoyance. “Self-fulling prophecies don’t work. I tell you the future and that changes the future. The only way this happens is if I keep the secrets I’m meant to.”
5. Fingers are fair replacements for brushes and in a few fast strokes she’s captured the outline of the dragon’s form against the stars.