1. Bees love to sing and she finds it easier to bribe them with a few verses than to maintain the extra flowers that would normally draw them to her vegetable gardens.
2. Clothing is an entrancing novelty for the aliens. They’ve no use for it, with their ability to manipulate their hide for protection and coloration, but they love the pageantry and insanity of the haute couture.
3. I used to wish on falling stars for ponies, but the fae have an evil sense of humor and now I wish for ponybane instead.
4. “Nevermind the ghosts, they’re harmless until the torches go out. I was going to wait, but what the hell– will you marry me?”
5. Rainwater collects along the cratered cobblestones, slowly dissolving the history out of the city.