1. There’s less to worry about here, somehow. As if the sea and the sky and the rocks soak up all his troubles and wash them away on the tides.
2. By the time humanity reaches them the planet has rebuffed hundreds of first contact attempts by closer civilizations. To the amazement of their neighbors, we’re allowed to land.
3. The brick facade cracks and shifts as the monster scales the north wall of the dormitory, looking for a way past their defenses.
4. “Let me guess, you only mean to help?” The ruins of her good intentions were scattered across the pavement and a curious crowd had started to gather.
5. Magic was chaotic and unpredictable even after years of study and training. There were no ‘wild’ magicians outside the tower walls because they rarely survived their first accidental incantations.
Leave a Reply