1. Talking across the light-years took forever– until someone realized the transporters that didn’t work for larger objects worked just fine for small.
2. “You lost the right to hurt me a long time ago.”
3. Maps show only a vague outline of a desert, no one has been brave enough to try and chart the featureless sands. Until now. She sings to the snakes as they lead her into the dunes, pausing to build a new spire of magically spun glass when the last is about to fade from sight.
4. The messenger bag is leather and brass, woven with intricate locks that only open for one man.
5. Battlesuits ranged from thin catsuits meant for covert missions to heavy exoskeletons more akin to tanks than mobile infantry. In
Leave a Reply