1. Even together the two suns give out half as much light as Sol and it’s disconcerting to be out at noon and not have to wear shades
2. My love for you is spun glass and cobwebs.
3. The streets are paved, but the stone is buried under layers of soot and grime, compressed into a tractionless slurry that makes them little better than mud. A perfect environment for her newest invention.
4. Ships don’t have to look pretty, but he’s too much of a designer to let something less than perfection leave his bays.
5. “You can try all you like, but I’ve been ignored by professionals!”