1. “If they were coming to save you, they would be here by now.”
2. The city does its best to tear her machines apart as fast as she can build them. Coal dust gets into the lubricant, ammonia crystallizes on the glass, she half expects metals to corrode to dust the moment they pass the workshop doors.
3. I was born with a twin, but she went feral when I was two and I’ve never known her as a human.
4. Dragons entangle the mill, long sinewy forms
5. Evolution is a chaotic affair and the computers that are left to teach themselves develop in ways unexpected… and sometimes incomprehensible.
Leave a Reply