1. Eating the local vegetation is easy, it tastes like freshly baked bread with a hint of honey, but digesting it is a different battle. Humans make bad koalas, but until their own crops take hold they’ll have to learn.
2. The thin triangular bladed assassin knives are meant for a single use, poisoned in tiny pockets between the barbs to reduce the chance of accidents.
3. Being a traveler might be every farmboy’s daydream, but the roads aren’t always fun adventures and majestic scenery. Villagers might leave more boring lives, but they have dry beds, warm fires, and all the things we daydream about in the winter rains.
4. Her days are the playgrounds of corsets and lace, but her nights are filled with leather aprons and protective goggles.
5. “The truth is rarely pleasant,” the fox said with a flip of his tail, “which is why I avoid it whenever possible”.
Leave a Reply