1. The good guys aren’t the only ones with precogs and the gang’s newest recruit is far craftier than I’d given her credit for.
2. For a brief moment there are two suns in the heavens and the ever-present fog thins enough to see the sky.
3. “I’ve waited for you, longer than I should have, and I’m done. Stay in your nest of coffee houses and dreams of someone else handing you a golden ticket. I’m chasing my dreams the hard way from now on.”
4. Humanity hadn’t yet learned it was easier to hollow out asteroids than it was to build ships– so the invading fleet went unnoticed for far too long.
5. Spelled copper is the only harness material strong enough to weather the rasping motion of their scales, but the magic mars their luster and dragons are nothing if not vain.