1. The tips of the evergreens are coated in frost where they poke out of the winter shield.
2. Epic tales are sung in the taverns about the victors, but in the shadows, they keep alive the stories of those who fell.
3. “Why do you keep insisting this was my fault?” the demon snapped.
4. It takes half an hour to clear the paper jam and as each shred of the handmade card is tugged free from the copier she carefully tapes them back together.
5. The cells are giant roomy things, fit for royalty or a luxury vacation for the ultrarich– but he can’t always escape the fact it’s still a cell, and sometimes the walls collapse in around him.
Leave a Reply