1. Long ago, when the mountains were sharp fangs against the sky, Man fell from space.
2. Everyone cries out in armchair quarterbacking, but none of them do a thing to stop him.
3. The ghosts of neon lights illuminates the alleyway, dim echoes of past that seep through as her wards fade.
4. Nothing slows a computer for long, their algorithms churn faster than we can measure and they are masters of the possible.
5. “Caught too many of them again. I warned you last time: you’ll have to throw these back or pay the fine.”