It’s been two months since the last workbench post… which means there is a metric ton of things that have happened in the meantime. And at the same time there’s a bunch of stuff that hasn’t happened. One of which would be the weekly update posts. 😉
I’ve been trying to keep up with the picture posting on the Facebook page so the folks with custom orders can see what’s going on, but even that has been a little hit or miss. Still, every day is a new chance to get better at both, so here’s the to a clean slate!
I’m trying to keep the ‘To Do’ list short and sweet, so I’m only including goals through July 7th (in the hopes I can get the Sunday update posts back on track.)
What Got DoneAll the Base, are belong to them!
It’s too much… I sum-up. 😉
New Finished Items
- Pink doodle dolphin
- Green polka dot dolphin
- Two custom bases and two fences for a custom order
- Built a template/jig for three rail fences (Template A)
- Three Butterfly Magnets
- Tan and White Corgi
Works in Progress
- Started prepping and base coating a set of Toob Ponies
- Orange and yellow dolphin
- Prepped two of the seven Safari Ltd. Shires
- Worked on the coats for the palomino and chestnut from the Body Box Trade
- Worked on the base for the chestnut from the Body Box Trade
- Worked on sculpting a Fat Drafter magnet
What’s Next To DoOnwards, towards finished!
- Follow my Etsy Goals for July
- Work on the Body Box Trade horses!
- STOP STARTING NEW PROJECTS. (omg self. omg.)
- Finish at one work in progress piece
- Cast a bunch more corgis, as I am out of bodies to paint
- Do another plaster casting post (video maybe?)
- Get the aluminum smelter from my friend and start working on repairing it.