Wish these were an eBook? Click me!
1. The last person to step onto the dias was only a child and there was a long pause as the demon considered his choices.
2. In the end the flight was delayed five hours and there was no one left at the airport to meet him.
3. “Magic must be mastered, not wooed.” She snapped the flimsy construct with a single blow. “If you don’t believe you have complete control, why should the magic?”
4. Space is a beautiful vast nothingness and whenever she had the helm alone she’d reduce the opacity of the shields until she could see forever.
5. The mules are still refusing to eat and none of them know why or how to fix it… but without the pack animals there’s no way they’ll make it over the pass alive.