1. The grasslands are eerily silent during the heat of the day, but as night falls they slowly come alive with a swelling chorus of life.
2. “I knew your father before the change,” she looked down at the ruins of her hands. “He was a good man once, please try and remember that.”
3. Humans are a liability in space, but he’s spent so long trapped on the ground he’s willing to do anything to be able to look down instead of up.
4. The horses are the colors of burnished metals and they thunder across the hillside almost glowing in the sunlight.
5. Here, here belled the hounds as the demon came to bay against the cliffs. Here, here they called to their huntsmen as they showed the monster that there was a difference between mere dogs and the Cŵn Annwn.