1. Four yards of fabric costs her a month’s spending money, but she can feel the dress itching to be free.
2. Magic is a skill that anyone can learn, but that golden ticket is bought with years of tedious study and endless repetition and few are willing to pay the price.
3. The dragon is barn sour and refuses to leave the nests unless the rest of the wing is also in the air. She’s fixed the behavior in horses dozens of times, but she’s not quite sure how to fix a lizard.
4. Everyone has stories from The Day The Elevators Broke.
5. “I think I might have made a mistake…”
“I was trying to be polite!”