1. He knocks four times before she answers.
2. There are secrets hidden in the bottom of Quarry Lake, but none of them can dive deep enough to reach them.
3. Space Station mechanics hold the lives of everyone in their hands. It’s a terrifying burden that wears away at their nerves and drives them planetside for respite.
4. “You aren’t the first person to ask me for rain,” the dragon said, uncoiling slowly from its lake. “But you are the first willing to pay the price.”
5. Watching her friends dance around the limitation they couldn’t get a job without a car and couldn’t get a car without a job was incredibly frustrating. So when her great-aunt left her an unexpected fortune she ignored her new investment advisors and started a non-profit taxi service instead.
We’re in the final stretch of Camp NaNoWriMo, good luck to everyone! 😀