1. The roads to my house are enchanted and those with ill intent forget where they are going and miss the turnoff to my cottage. Which worked just fine until GPS was invented.
2. Winter ended weeks ago, but the snow is still here.
3. “Have you thought about giving this up?” She took his offered hand and got shakily back to her feet. “Not all mountains are meant to be climbed, Grasshopper.”
4. You can only imagine so many things and then you start repeating yourself, which is why it’s fun to visit other people’s dreams.
5. There’s a small jolt as the ship transitions from sea to air and he’s drawn back to his childhood by the familiar chimes of the wind crystals coming online.