1. She can’t stand the silence where waves used to be and she moves from town to town trying to escape the ocean.
2. “It’s not that hard a choice,” the demon said. “I ask you if you want to live and you say yes.”
3. Good help is easier to make than find.
4. When dragons hibernate they turn to stone; a slow process that fuses their scales into an impenetrable shield against the worst that winter could muster. But the humans that stumbled into their world are deadlier than any storm, and that first long winter became their killing field.
5. You could tell the tenor of the semester by the length and color of her hair.
Leave a Reply