1. Fish are boneless jelly-like things made of flexible cartilage and air pockets that stiffen when needed.
2. It’s more like chemistry than magic, there are standard recipes for everything from healing wounds to creating light and everyone with the right materials can bypass the laws of physics.
3. I often wondered why she left, the cottage was as close to perfect as I could imagine, where else was there to go?
4. “No one cares! They didn’t care when you started this whole mess and they certainly don’t care now that it’s over. All we care about is surviving, not whose fault it was.”
5. There’s a joke that “those who can’t, teach” but ability isn’t always translatable. Sometimes Peter Pan is the only one who gets to fly.