1. Life sneaks up on you with tiny changes that don’t seem so alarming until you try and wake up, but don’t.
2. Cars are vanity items, there are too few roads to drive on
3. Everyone is born with a set amount of magic and once it’s gone there is no way to get it back… at least that’s what science has told us.
4. “Normally I love it when a plan comes together, but to be honest I’m still leery of calling this a ‘plan’.”
5. Flames play along her hair, just faint enough to see, but never enough to burn. Memories of another death that cast echoes on her current self.