1. He has a hard time letting go, even after time grinds the stones to sand around him. Love doesn’t come easily to Gods.
2. “It’s not war until the public is uncomfortable.” She said with an amused snort, “Until that point, it’s just a ‘conflict’ or a ‘peacekeeping mission’– a show of force someplace far away. Your job is to stop the bad guys, mine’s to keep anyone from noticing you’re doing it.”
3. Normal children have a multitude of yearnames to disguise them from the evil spirits and keep them safe. I’ve only had one name, but the demons refuse to take me.
4. She loved repairing antiques. There was something immeasurably satisfying about bringing the furniture back to its former glory. So few things were handmade anymore, much less decades or centuries old.
5. Learning to walk on four legs is only slightly easier than learning to walk on two. Mageforms don’t come with the instinctual skills of true shapeshifters.
Leave a Reply