I had problems focusing on accomplishing things last year, but the one thing I did end up stumbling into was the idea of trying new things instead of just improving old skills. The Silicone caulk molds and plaster and resin casting weren’t anything I’d ever done before, but they turned out to be a lot of fun! If a tad unorganized…
So this year I’m going to do things right and not lose sight of what I’m trying to accomplish. I’m scheduling posts for the first Saturday of each month for the rest of the year as check-ins. No way I’m losing track of this set of 12!
These goals may change over the year as things become more (or less) important. However I am going to hold tight to the idea that I will accomplish an average of one thing a month in 2015…
- Hit 100% completion on at least one Nerd Fitness – 6 Week Challenge. Since I’ve never tried these before, it’ll be fun to see how well I do. 🙂
- Win NaNoWriMo, preferably working from an outline instead of pantsing.
- Depending on schedule, do some short stories for Camp NaNoWriMo, but do not commit to anything beyond the minimum wordcount.
- Publish at least one more Short Story as an eBook. (The Wolves We Are still counts, since I’m still in the middle of editing it.)
- Paint at least 12 model horses this year. This can include commissions and show donations.
- Stop drinking diet coke (again). For realzies this time.
- Try out the Paleo diet and see if it is a good fit.
- If we get the new house, learn how to cook dinners.
- If we don’t get the new house, learn how to pack lunches.
- Get financially organized again
- Make a profit from the microbusiness this year.
- Create at least one resin medallion that is good enough to sell 10 copies. Then sell 10 copies.
- Make at least one how-to art video.