1. I’d like to say I never forgot her, but years passed and my Now slowly crowded out our Then.
2. There are no true binary choices in life, every situation has an ‘Or’ if you know how to look.
3. Keeping up isn’t as hard as catching up, but there’s always someone else ahead of her and she can’t stand the feeling of being in someone else’s shadow.
4. I never wanted to be the eldest, but fate has left me so. When I was younger I used to pray to every falling star to make me a bastard, now I just hope to die before I’m forced to wear the crown.
5. Books and movies are an escape, but both of them end… until one day she discovered they didn’t have to.