1. Sandy beaches are edged with swamps, greenery explodes as soon as the salt waters dilute.
2. “I have a friend who can tell you what year a commercial aired just by watching the actors– body language is important, this is important– why can’t you understand that?”
3. No one knows when or where the stories started, the oldest known postings are shrouded in anonymity, but they are simple and powerful and resonate outwards across the net.
4. Massive freighters trail behind each team of tugboats, chugging forward in parallel like draft horses on a hitch.
5. Staying calm isn’t always about detachment. Sure it helps to be able to step back until he’s behind the screen again, watching someone else play out his life– but when he’s the one in control he just has to take a deep breath and remember the truth in their shared hearts: he’s too important to die.
Leave a Reply