1. The world is ending in a month and we’ve run out of things to do.
2. Dragons are sharp, brittle personalities, objecting with chirps and warning belches at any change in routine.
3. Virtual reality has always been better than reality, it’s a life designed to be won– once the chance to choose one over the other is real, the results are terrifying.
4. Teaching Songs are passed down verbally from generation to generation. Too sacred to be transcribed, the words and lyrics fall victim to time until each town has it’s variations.
5. It wasn’t the sort of test you could fail, you got unlimited attempts and nothing counted against you. They wanted to know how you approached problem solving, not if you could solve this particular problem on the first try. But everyone knew that going in, so some of us got creative…
Leave a Reply