1. Tiny wisps of clouds float by on the horizon, like lost sheep scattered out across the sea.
2. She’s reduced her life to the very minimalist edge, everything she used to cherish now lives in photographs on the web.
3. Everything turns colorless as soon as the glasses turn on, the Technicolor jungle reduced to a grayscale version that immediately soothes his headache.
4. “I didn’t bother to patent the machine because it doesn’t work,” he grinned at her between mouthfuls of steak. “My competitors can try and backwards engineer it till the stars burns out and they still won’t find the secret.”
“Which is what?”
5. Breaking a leg is a thousand times worse than she’d imagined, but it was still totally worth it to see the look on his face.