1. Immortals from bad families don’t have trust funds, they work retail.
2. It’s hard to stay scared, no matter how spooky the house is, when nothing bad actually happens. Things going bump in the night and shadows seen out of the corner of your eye take on this disturbingly normal tone after a few months.
3. “But how are we getting the guns to start with?”
“Details,” he shrugged, “I don’t do details, I told you that when we started.”
4. Thunderheads rear up among the mountains, dancing lightning down the magnetic spires and turning the horizon into a terrifying wall of storms.
5. We’re so far gone from the farming days– We don’t eat what we plant anymore, half my mother’s garden is actually poisonous.
Leave a Reply