1. The tide covers a multitude of sins.
2. Her magic has turned the funeral pyre’s flames black and cold, leaching light and warmth from the hall.
3. Most saddle makers are overjoyed with the introduction of each year’s line of designer animals. They best have a front-row preview of the new creatures and the rest are left to scramble to adapt.
4. “–you are the Chosen One!”
“Really? That’s awesome! When do we start—wait. Oh God, I need to pack.” She eyed her closet, “No, scratch that, I need to shop!”
5. They learn all the ways to crash a glider, coming back into the shop bruised and bleeding and laughing with excitement.