1. One day I realized other people could talk.
2. Another day at the campgrounds and I think she would have snapped. Heck, we might have been able to push her over the edge just by threatening to stay– but thankfully (or not) Phil had carefully rationed out our vacation into a Sally-approved adventure.
3. The shield might keep them safe, but it tinted the whole colony a depressing shade of blue.
4. “There are more domestic unicorns in Tennessee alone than there are left in the wild.” She looked out across the pasture with a sigh. “At this rate I’ll never get to see a real one.”
Her unicorn flicked his ear and snorted in amusement, but didn’t look up from his hay.
5. They save on fuels by following the winds, waiting until they’ve been truly mired in the doldrums to nurse the engines back to life.