1. Magnetic fields warp and shatter around them as their power grows.
2. Some parrots keep humans as pets; stopping by their houses to get food and attention. A few of the flock have even taught them simple words, even if Brightfeather’s Law technically forbids it.
3. The ability to grow food in winter was abruptly gone and humanity found itself pushed back towards the equator.
4. Hand-made means both quality and crap at the same time, it’s meaning depends mainly on the context (and the tone).
5. Robots could do everything better– if we let them.
Leave a Reply