1. It’s the end to a journey we didn’t know we’d been on.
2. Dragons sound like nothing at all, their cries and roars octaves below human hearing.
3. Restaurants are informal things in the colony. They don’t have buildings to spare so it’s more of a roving dinner party hosted by a few amateur chefs.
4. Qualitative reasoning won’t work with numbers this large, as much as it pains him he knows it’s time to let the humans take over.
5. There were too many dogs to hide them all– this time her parents weren’t going to believe it was an accident.
Leave a Reply