1. If I had stopped for love my story would be different, but you wouldn’t be in it.
2. The rain was heavy and blue-green, tinged with microscopic algae that flourished in the unending cloud-banks.
3. Finding fish was like finding a breeze; the schools wove random paths around the island chains, never stopping for rest.
4. Agility trials are much more fun with rabbits.
5. Pocketknives aren’t allowed, but his is made of ceramic not metal; the blade shaped from lace-like scaffolding whose reflections looks like static on the scanners. He knows he won’t have to use it, there haven’t been hijackings in years, but he tucks it into an inner pocket on his coat, just in case.
Leave a Reply