1. Water flows downhill in every kingdom but one.
2. If you wish hard enough on falling stars, you get a headache. I was up to seven headaches this year and still no little brother.
3. She can ‘leave well enough alone’– but this isn’t well enough, he’s just too close to see it.
4. “Have you ever seen the sky?” He asked, peering up at the lattice of walkways and railways, shading his eyes from the glare of the traffic.
5. The ocean has its own kind of forever and he sank into its embrace.
Leave a Reply