1. She’s not happy, not yet, but for a moment she’s blissfully content.
2. There’s something delightfully sinful about enjoying the fruits of an evil king’s reign. But the king is dead, his bed is gloriously large and silken-sheeted, and it’s been a very long day.
3. Throughout history, mankind’s been fond of wearing other species’ skins, so in hindsight, the alien’s reaction wasn’t completely unexpected.
4. Once humans were taken out of the equation wars became quick, brutal, and efficient– and for decades they stayed that way.
5. I didn’t think he’d stolen my pencil, I knew he had, but I’d learned long ago that teachers never believed a changeling.
Leave a Reply