1. The walls holding up the dirt were nothing but wood, so he fuses them into obsidian with a breath– turning the tunnel into a glowing oven of heat.
2. Actors forget who they are when the cameras roll or the lights come up, slipping into the oceans of someone else’s lives.
3. Raw cabbage only tastes good when you’re starving– and even then it’s not much of an improvement.
4. There are forty-seven lights along the midnight bridge and he counts them one by one as he passes.
5. Preaching and moonshine go together better than you’d think, there’s no one quite as deeply philosophical as a preacher in his cups.