1. I never meant to hurt anyone, I just forgot how deeply mortals fall in love.
2. He stubbornly insisted toast was the best destiny for bread, so whenever he wasn’t looking she made bread pudding.
3. The stars go on forever. No matter how powerful a lens they build, instead of darkness they find even more distant light. It’s too big, too vast, and they smash the observatories and burn the records until they feel large again.
4. She found him by the side of the road trying not to cry.
5. The castle is enchanted or cursed, depending on which story you listen to, but either way, no one steps foot with the grounds anymore.