1. Kiwis look more like muppets than birds.
2. The stars are finally close enough to touch and he holds them in his hands, tiny sparks that burn with everlasting fire and slowly thaw him from the dark.
3. Feng Shui dictates every aspect of her apartment. From the colors to the positioning, each detail is carefully controlled– even the materials are checked and balanced in the comforting spiritual equations.
4. My life, my dreams, are nothing but kindling to the world. I’ll be dead and gone before anything I set in motion truly catches fire.
5. Fences carve up the countryside into tiny fiefdoms, reigned over by the High Court of Cats and the Low Court of Dogs. At least until the Low Court learns how to climb.