1. A shadow slips across the sun, slow and somber as the shipfish glides along the upper currents.
2. “I never said I hated you, I said I hated how you made me feel. Do you know what it’s like to be terrified, every minute of every day that something horrible is about to happen? I never stopped loving you and probably never will, but I can’t take this anymore.”
3. The maple syrup is too good to be real and it takes the sight of the tapped trees to finally convince her that Parker wasn’t kidding. Mankind might have had a ‘bit of a setback’, but apparently someone had forgotten to tell the forest.
4. Hand gestures work great for controlling things, up until the point when you get attacked and start flailing madly. I must have sent a dozen text messages in the time it took me to get mugged.
5. Top-down lives are fairy tales, our final destination is built stone by stone in a blind masterpiece.
Leave a Reply