1. The walls are honeycombed with books—to the point where he wonders how much of the house will come down around their ears if he disturbs the stacks.
2. Dogs don’t care if you wear pants.
3. Four seasons aren’t anywhere near enough; the planet changes in drastic, but methodical shifts that leave them scrambling for descriptors.
4. They build the walls from clay and straw, interwoven with the bones of dinosaurs polished to a shine by their trip down the river.
5. Her car is a tiny pocket universe aloof and apart (at least she likes to think so) and the sudden arrival of another human into her world is both unexpected and unwelcome.