1. Five minutes after the dogs arrive there’s fur everywhere and Aunt Miriam is cursing up a storm.
2. Sports are sports no matter what planet you’re on. Some places are more circumspect about the fact that it’s a placeholder for war– others not so much.
3. For a few days, the magic watch meant he was never late for work, but once he figures out how to rob banks he swapped to that instead.
4. Names are transitory things and over the decades he cycles from Jacob to Jay to Jason and back to Jake again.
5. The big snakes seem harmless, undulating from branch to branch across the canopy in slow ripples of movement.
Leave a Reply