1. At the highest levels of the canopy the trees don’t touch and down is the only way to go without wings.
2. I am nothing to the wind… and I am free.
3. Killing people gets easier after a while. It shouldn’t, she knows that in some distant part of her mind, but it’s hard to think of the blinking dots as anything but targets now.
4. The rain never stops; in the winter it’s light snow, in the summer it’s heavy humid mist, but it never stops.
5. “Just leave me to die,” she snapped tying off the tourniquet with one hand.
“That was the plan,” he said mildly.