1. George never wanted an exciting job, just a reliable paycheck to build his life around. He’s quiet and methodical and the very last person his coworkers would’ve turned to in a crisis– at least until last Tuesday.
2. Space was the first frontier where mankind brought rats on purpose.
3. Justifying his execution is easy, she doubts anyone will even ask, but she gets the story straight in her head just in case.
4. Ziggurats are scattered about the valley, square and rough they look more like unfinished pyramids than purposeful structures.
5. The wildlife here doesn’t care for visual displays, the stinkiest male’s the one that wins the day. Which is why the colony packs up for higher ground as the spring migration near.
Leave a Reply