1. She’s dressed like someone ambushed an emo kid with lace and Christmas lights.
2. There’s a constant symphony inside his head, but no one else can hear the music playing in the background of their lives– until the telepath.
3. “Can you at least stop calling them Red Shirts?” She asked as the newest probe trundled its blissfully naive self out into the alien landscape.
4. Some dreams aren’t meant to be remembered, but I haven’t learned yet how to forget.
5. When you’re lost in the woods everything you learned in Boy Scouts flies out the window as panic breaks down the front door.
Leave a Reply