1. Frozen oceans divide their world into Above and Below.
2. The ship’s built like an onion, each new layer growing outwards from the old. There are still gaping holes in some levels, where the hull was blown and simply built over instead of repaired.
3. “I never asked for you to love me–“
“Yes, how awfully inconvenient of me,” he snapped.
“At least you’ve the courtesy to admit it.”
4. There’s a heartbeat in my head that isn’t mine, but I keep running; If I stopped to listen there’d be nothing there.
5. Clean laundry is the best smell in the world, it’s a whole slate of fresh adventures and new stains to find.