1. The sky is slowly losing stars.
2. I’ve always been bad at judging time, but trapped in the dark waiting for the sun to rise– all I have is my heartbeat to count out the hours.
3. Satellites don’t care about zombies; unlike land-lines, they’re not prone to blunt force trauma and chewing related outages.
4. When you have the whole world at your fingertips, it’s hard to separate the interesting from the noise.
5. “Always turn to your right,” she chided, untangling the harness from the fallen branches. “The hesshen are like water down a drain; spin with them, not against.”
Leave a Reply